Post questions and find answers on Cubasis 2 here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:26 pm
Anyone having troubles with transferring previous in app purchases from Cubasis 2 into Cubasis 3 for iPad. Seems simple but Cubasis 3 says I don’t have any previous purchases even though Cubasis 2 shows I bought all of them.
- Steinberg Employee
- Posts: 4036
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:36 pm
These are the steps to freely transfer your Cubasis 2 in-app purchases to Cubasis 3:
(1) Please make sure Cubasis 2.8.2 is installed on your iPad
(2) Launch Cubasis 3 and open the in-app store
(3) Follow the instructions on the IAP Transfer pop-up.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest