Beat Aent visible: Acoustic Agent missing GA SE4?

All topics on Groove Agent
dksucharda

Beat Aent visible: Acoustic Agent missing GA SE4?

Post by dksucharda »

I have groove agent SE 4. I do not have hardware device to trigger pads, I am doing it with a mouse at this time. In the PDF manual it says that it is supposed to come with Beat Agent SE and Acoustic Agent SE. But in the edit display section I only see the Beat Agent. In the videos I have watched both appear in this section. How do I switch (or even find) the Acoustic Agent, and how do I load it. Also, does anyone have a link to a GOOD You Tube Video series on Groove Agent. I have been told "Read the PDF manual" but much of the lingo they use is foreign to me so making sense of it is very difficult. Many of the videos I watch are designed to show off what groove agent can do and not how to use it. I am looking for a video that explains the BASIC of what is shown on the main GA page and what the buttons functions are. I have been able to load a sample drum loop and hold down the button to hear it and I have been able to drag and drop it into a cubase track. but I have not been able to hit record on cubase and hit pads as it is actively recording. Kind of random dialogue, but I am looking for some direction. Thanks.

planarchist

Re: Beat Aent visible: Acoustic Agent missing GA SE4?

Post by planarchist »

The so far released version of GA SE4 doesn't have the Acoutsic Agent....we're awaiting a solution to the problem

See here:

http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtop ... 26&t=79302
Nic

Cubase Pro 10.5, Abs.Collec.3, i7 4770K 3.5GHz, 32 Gig RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, RME Digiface, Behringer ADA8200, S'berg Midex 8.
Cubase Pro 10.5. Abs.Collec.3, i7 920 2.67Ghz , 24Gig RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit , Steinberg CI2+.

Cubase Elements 9.40 on Windows 10 Laptop, i7-2760QM 8Gig RAM, Sonic Port VX.
Cubasis 2.5 iPad Mini 4 64GB

My Cubase recorded songs here (also on most other streaming services).... https://open.spotify.com/artist/6rHmZY1IPskvtYL1Zzw6Vy

Return to “Groove Agent”