Bass Agents

All topics on Groove Agent
CAH000

Bass Agents

Post by CAH000 »

There doesn't appear to be any reason why Groove Agent 4 should be just for drums. Is the provision of some bass agents something Steinberg is considering? Samples and patterns?

No1DaBeats

Re: Bass Agents

Post by No1DaBeats »

There is already the Wassub Kit which I use quite often. I already built some basic bass kits on my own. It's quite easy thanks to the pitch functions. I'd like to see more professional bass kits for HALion. Trilian-like stuff.
Surface Book 2 (i7 16GB), Steinberg UR28M, Yamaha KX 49, Steinberg CMC CH, PD, TP & QC, Cubase Pro 9, WaveLab 8.0.2, Halion 6, Groove Agent 4

------

Life is too short for realtime-bouncing..

PeppaPig

Post by PeppaPig »

CAH000 wrote:There doesn't appear to be any reason why Groove Agent 4 should be just for drums. Is the provision of some bass agents something Steinberg is considering? Samples and patterns?
Do you mean to create bass lines? Steinberg used to sell a product called Virtual Bassist - it didn't sell very well.
Cubase Pro. WaveLab 9 EL. RME FireFace 802, UA PCI Octo, UA Satelite Quad, Adam T5V, Intel i7 6850x@4.2Ghz (6C/12T), Asus x99 Deluxe II, AMD 6450 HD, Windows 10 Pro, Samsung 860 and 850 SSDs, various outboard for hybrid mixing.

CAH000

Post by CAH000 »

Yep to create bass lines. They don't need to create a new instrument, just VST Instrument Sound sets for bass to be used in Groove agent.

Return to “Groove Agent”