Psychosurf

Groove A 4

Post by Psychosurf »

I'm wondering if groove agent is getting a update to version 4

plectrumboy

Re: Groove A 4

Post by plectrumboy »

Psychosurf wrote:I'm wondering if groove agent is getting a update to version 4
Sadly, there seem to have been enough consistent statements over the years from Steinberg to remove any hope of a version 4 seeing the light of day. Which is a real shame because I haven't seen anything else that quite matches GA3's ease of use.

I've just bought a copy of Studio Drummer by Native instruments (half price through DV in the UK at the moment) and I really like the way they present it as an add on to their Kontact sampler or Kontact 5 player. Given the emergence of Halion 4, it would be great to see Stieinberg take a similar approach - offer GA4 as an expansion pack to Halion.

Steve
Scan 3XS desktop i7 5820 @ 4.0 Ghz on Asus x99 Pro 32Gb running Windows 10 pro with Thunderbolt card; MacBook Pro 2018 32gb, 2x UR824, UAD Apollo Twin Mk II Quad; Icon Qcon Pro X + 1x Pro XS, Cubase 10.5 (most recent), Jamstix 4, The Grand 3, HSO, Wavelab 9.5, Halion 6, BFD3, NI Studio Drummer, Session Horns Pro, Mark 1, Groove Agent 4, Stylus RMX, Trillian, Kontakt, VST Connect Pro.

sangeethpp

Post by sangeethpp »

At least an expansion for Groove agent One...???? draging single samples from the browser to the pads is really annoying....It would be nice if we could load the samples through the pad itself like LM-4 MKII...may be they can add a mini browser to these pads...
MBP I7-16GB-OSX10.9,DELL OPTIPLEX 9010 I7-16GB-WIN 10 ,STEINBERG UR28M,CUBASE PRO 9,HALION 6,HALION SONIC 2,HSO,ABSOLUTE VST COLLECTION,THE GRAND 3,VST SOUND SETS,MASCHINE 2,MOTU ETHNO 2,SSD4 PLATINUM,EW HW STRINGS,OLYMPUS CHOIR,HEAVYOCITY,KOMPLETE 11 ultimate,GROOVE AGENT 4,XPAND 2,Ilya Efimov,BIAS AMP,NEXUS2....

Bane

Post by Bane »

It seems that Steiny is starting to neglect all their VST instruments save for Halion. I started a similar thread about a potential Grand 4, and no one will promise anything. Such a shame since they can make some of the best virtual instruments I have ever seen. The Grand blows the competition out of the water, but that won't help anything if it's outdated. :|
Asus R500A-RS52, Windows 8, 2.6gHz i5 -3230M, 6GB RAM,

Cubase Artist 7.0.6, Wavelab Elements 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, The Grand 3, Melodyne Essential, Superior Drummer, EZDrummer and Pop! EZX, Samson CO1, Yamaha P-35, Mackie MR5mk2 monitors, and more....

My tunes on: Soundcloud

hotchickenbone

Post by hotchickenbone »

Groove A4!, Groove A4!, Groove A4!, come on fellas! GA3 is awesome, I just cant imagine what you cats would do with a GA4! Humour us, come on!
Cubase 10.5 Pro,WaveLab Elements 10, Halion 6, Groove Agent 5, HP Quad Core Windows 10, 16 Gig Ram, Alesis Multimix 8 USB, Nektar Impact LX49

Return to “Groove Agent”