GA 3 and Cubase 4

All topics on Groove Agent
Ingvild

GA 3 and Cubase 4

Post by Ingvild »

Hi!
I don't manage to record GA 3 into Cubase 4. I've read in this forum, and me neither get anything other than "All MIDI inputs", or my USB Uno MIDI Interface - or "not connected", in both Inputs and Ouput.
In the Driver-Device set-up, I have to use the M-Audio USB ASIO to connect with the HalionOne bank, wich I use through/with my electric piano. But with GA 3 I keep getting the message that there I have to use the ASIO DirectX Full Duplex Driver.
How to solve this?
Ingvild
Ingvild

Underlock1

Re: GA 3 and Cubase 4

Post by Underlock1 »

In GA3 set up page, did you activate MIDI output. You can sat it to "off", "direct to host" or "record to file".
Activate "direct to host"; iof you wanna record it onto a midi track in your project.

Ingvild

Post by Ingvild »

Hi!

thank you for your answer. but I can't find anything in Groove Agent that is a set-up page. I even did install it once more, but no.

But I think maybe I've found a way around it - it goes through my VST plugins. I think I located this map the wrong place. but I can't seem to find out where to put it / how to handle it. It goes with the story, I'm not very good at understanding the english manual guide. because I know it says something about it, but I didn't understand it. help, anyone?

Ingvild
Ingvild

Underlock1

Post by Underlock1 »

On your GA classic screen (the main one) there is a set up button. Don't have it in front of me, but it is definately there

Ingvild

Post by Ingvild »

Thank you, now I found it. it was a grey button called "Edit" I had to press first.
Ingvild

Ingvild

Post by Ingvild »

However, still it doesn't work. It doesn't pop up as an alternative in VST instruments - only HalionOne does. so, now I will try to read the manual about this.
Ingvild

Ingvild

Post by Ingvild »

Hi!

now I have managed to install Groove Agent as a VST instrument/plug in. But, now I don't manage to press the key "direct to host" on the set up in GA. It won't move. Anyone?
Ingvild

Ingvild

Post by Ingvild »

OK, sometimes the solution is so simple, that you don't think of it. Itwas the way I dragged the mouse, instead of clicking it into the latter of choices. :-)

Solved :-) Ingvild
Ingvild

Return to “Groove Agent”