Content folder

All topics on Groove Agent
jp909

Content folder

Post by jp909 »

Hi buddies, i have downloaded the 24 kits for GA 5 through Download Assistant. I use Cubase Artist 10).
I am not understanding how to load the kits from GA 5 menu and I am not sure where to place the kits after download.
Can you help please?

mr.roos

Re: Content folder

Post by mr.roos »

Watch this video. It is hard to navigate GA5 at first, it doesn't have things where you think they would be. Go to the Kit, as I show in the video, and tag the drop down menu. Here you will find what you are looking for, a listing of all your Kits and add on sound banks. Hm, it seems I can't load an apple movie here...

Try this: https://youtu.be/b5oYOHHAssA

Place you sound banks wherever you want, probably not on your C Drive, and then direct the Steinberb Library Manager to the files. You will see the various headers in the Manager, click on Groove Agent and then direct it to your various kits
Cubase 10.5 Pro from SX3, WaveLab Pro 10, Groove Agent 5, iC Pro remote app, Win10 64-bit (2004 update installed - latest OS build always), Intel i7 8700 Coffee Lake 6-Core 3.2GHz, 32G DDR4 3200, Gigabyte Z390 Designare MB, Radeon RX570 Graphics card, Mackie 1640i (FireWire via TI chipset PCI-E card), 1K iRig Pads, StudioLogic Numa Compact 2X 88-Key, and Roland FP-30.

Return to “Groove Agent”