My life just got a whole lot easier

Post questions and find answers on Cubasis 3 for Android here.
jewels

My life just got a whole lot easier

Post by jewels »

With Cubase 10.5 on my Windows 10 PC, I can now mix down tracks to individual wave files which can then be easily imported into cubasis on my tablet via a USB lead. Just works. No sound hiccups. Just works. How good can this get? :D :D :D :D

LSlowak
Steinberg Employee

Re: My life just got a whole lot easier

Post by LSlowak »

Thanks for your comment, jewels!
We're glad to read that you seem to enjoy using Cubase and Cubasis together!

In exchange, the freely downloadable Cubasis Project Importer allows to load Cubasis projects with Cubase!

Best,
Lars
Lars Slowak - Project Management & Team lead Cubasis
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook

bynars

Post by bynars »

The iPhone SE 1st generation and 2nd generation are not included in the supported models of Cubasis, but when I actually tried it on the 1st generation, the sound will sound correctly if an audio interface is connected. However, when I play the demo project file on iPhone SE alone, the sound does not play properly. Since it is not in the compatible model, there are parts that I can not say anything from the beginning, but why is iPhone 6 s etc. in the compatible model and SE is not included? Also, I would like to know why sound can be played correctly when using an audio interface, but sound does not sound correctly when the audio interface is removed. It was the same when I restarted SE and started Ciubasis LE 3.

jewels

Post by jewels »

You're posting in the wrong forum, friend ;)

LSlowak
Steinberg Employee

Post by LSlowak »

bynars wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:48 am
The iPhone SE 1st generation and 2nd generation are not included in the supported models of Cubasis, but when I actually tried it on the 1st generation, the sound will sound correctly if an audio interface is connected. However, when I play the demo project file on iPhone SE alone, the sound does not play properly. Since it is not in the compatible model, there are parts that I can not say anything from the beginning, but why is iPhone 6 s etc. in the compatible model and SE is not included? Also, I would like to know why sound can be played correctly when using an audio interface, but sound does not sound correctly when the audio interface is removed. It was the same when I restarted SE and started Ciubasis LE 3.
Hi bynrars,

Wrong forum, but issue has been addressed with Cubasis 3.1.1 which has been released a few minutes ago:

Cubasis 3.1.1 Info + Version History

Best,
Lars
Hamburg, Germany

jewels

Post by jewels »

LSlowak wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:11 pm
Thanks for your comment, jewels!
We're glad to read that you seem to enjoy using Cubase and Cubasis together!

In exchange, the freely downloadable Cubasis Project Importer allows to load Cubasis projects with Cubase!

Best,
Lars
A major point that I failed to make is that I no longer need to lug around my laptop and my eLicenser dongle which I seriously do not want to lose. There you go. Thanks guys for this oh-so-longed-for app.

bynars

Post by bynars »

jewels wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:47 am
You're posting in the wrong forum, friend ;)
Hi, jewels
I didn't understand because I don't live in an English-speaking world, so I looked inside the forum, but I didn't understand. I'm sorry.

bynars

Post by bynars »

LSlowak wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:08 pm
bynars wrote:
Hi bynrars,

Wrong forum, but issue has been addressed with Cubasis 3.1.1 which has been released a few minutes ago:

Best,
Lars
Hi, LSlowak
Check the specified form later. Thank you very much.

LSlowak
Steinberg Employee

Post by LSlowak »

bynars wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:40 am
LSlowak wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:08 pm
bynars wrote:
Hi bynrars,

Best,
Lars
Hi, LSlowak
Check the specified form later. Thank you very much.
Hi bynrars,

Please download the available Cubasis 3.1.1, which will address the iPhone SE issue!
The iPhone SE should work fine with Cubasis after this...

Thanks
Lars
Hamburg, Germany

Return to “Cubasis 3 for Android”