Export Mono\Stereo files

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 10 can be posted here.
agilkds

Export Mono\Stereo files

Post by agilkds »

Would it be possible to be able to export mono channels\files and stereo channels\files at the same time in the export menu?
That would be a wonderfull feature when you need to export all files in a project, without the assle of exporting those files in separate "exports" passes.
If we could choose in the Export Menu (or being able to choose from an automated process) to have the resulting files mono or stereo (individually), would made a lot of multitasks easy :)
KDS Recording Studios (Lisbon - Portugal) - Nuendo 10.3 (64bit); Cubase Pro 10.5 (64 bit); Wavelab Pro10 (64 bit); CMC FD (x2); CMC TP; CMC CH; CMC QC; Focusrite Liquid Mix 32; MOTU 424 + 24I/O + 2408 mk3 + 2408 mk2 + 1224 MK2; Mutec Master Clock; Soundcraft Vienna II mixer (+ a lot of analog equipment) \ Win10 Pro, i7 core, 32 gig RAM

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Re: Export Mono\Stereo files

Post by MattiasNYC »

Not sure I understand. The way I have it set up I route any type of mix/stem to an output channel (with no physical output connected). I then just select what I want when using "export audio mixdown". My routing determines the channel-count.

Wouldn't that work?
Nuendo 10.3 / Lynx TWO-B / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 2004 build 19041.450 / Ryzen 1700 3.6GHz (oc) / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200MHz / Radeon VII / ASUS x370-A mobo ::::: RX Post Production Suite 4 / DaVinci Resolve

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”