FR : Option : hitpoints transfer when bouncing audio

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 10 can be posted here.
Yannick

FR : Option : hitpoints transfer when bouncing audio

Post by Yannick »

Hi, it would really save me a lot of time if the detected / edited hitpoints could follow / transfer when bouncing a selection of clips to a new file.

Example, I'm using hitpoints for mutlitrack drum quantizing :

- I spend quite sometime correcting the automatic hitpoint detection - that is very far from accurate - on Kick, Snare, Toms...
- Once everything is Sliced/Quantized/Crossfaded, I end up with hundreds of events that still all have the correct hitpoints
- I want to bounce my audio to one continuous file for each track because, Nuendo gets very "laggy" with too many events/fades
- As soon as I bounce and replace my audio, if I want to use the hitpoints for sound replacing/reinforcement, i have to go through all of the hitpoint detection/editing as an extra step.

This is just one example, as I extensively use hitpoints for a wide variety of tasks.

If anyone has a workaround, I'd love to hear about it as I haven't been able to find one yet...

Regards

Yannick
-

JohannesBerglund

Re: FR : Option : hitpoints transfer when bouncing audio

Post by JohannesBerglund »

+1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nuendo 10.2.0 - Cubase Pro 9.0.1 - OSX Mojave 10.14.6
Mac Pro 5.1 12 core - 48GB - RX580 GPU - RME UFX+

rcbens02

Re: FR : Option : hitpoints transfer when bouncing audio

Post by rcbens02 »

Did anyone ever come up with an efficient way to do this? I find myself doing this a lot as well so I went out searching for an easier way but it seems like there may not be one at the time.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”