FR Bigger Mediabay Waveform display - resize like the lower zone in project window

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 10 can be posted here.
klfnk

FR Bigger Mediabay Waveform display - resize like the lower zone in project window

Post by klfnk »

Hi,

If we can resize the Lower Zone in the main project window, why not allow us to do the same in the Mediabay?
I'm working on a documentary now and have issues looking at waveform content of atmosphere/ambience wav-files.
Soft recordings simply don't show anything signal in the very narrow/thin waveform display.

Hope this can be done in a future update!

Cheers!

Bernsteinberg

Re: FR Bigger Mediabay Waveform display - resize like the lower zone in project window

Post by Bernsteinberg »

This still can't be done in 10.0.50 right? Pitty, as low level files show nothing and are worthless in Mediabay.
And here I was so happy I could select stuff.

sylvainmoreau

Re: FR Bigger Mediabay Waveform display - resize like the lower zone in project window

Post by sylvainmoreau »

+1
lower zone in mediabay is not good.
yes miss zoom height waveform, resize waveform window
when you set left right L/R markers in mediabay waveform playback is wrong if you clic out of this "loop"
need to have autostop mediabay playback when play in main edit (like stop when project plays)
the grab hand is not efficient on small portions.
etc...
nuendo 10.2.10 / rme fireface 802 / rme Fireface UC/ W10x64 / 16ram / i7 2600k / P67A-UD3P-B3 / AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”