re Video Mirror

All topics on the VST Connect products and Studio Pass
audiomonkeys

re Video Mirror

Post by audiomonkeys »

Does anyone know with the Video mirror setting on the Pro version if you can mirror the video player in Cubendo?

T
Nuendo 10.2.20, Video Decoder for Avid DNxHD(R) Spectralayers Pro 6 Pro Tools Ultimate 2020.3
Mac Pro 5.1 3.33 Ghz - 12 core, 32 Bg RAM. OS10.12.6 Smart AV Tango +12 fader Ext, Dolby Atmos Suite, Blackmagic Intensity Pro - 5 litres of good Japanese Sake (and more coming) and 100% no CRACK plugins

-steve-
External Moderator

Re: re Video Mirror

Post by -steve- »

SE and Pro both do the same thing. Video of the other collaborator is flipped horizontally, not your own video.
independent manufacturer rep (not a Steinberg employee)
[safe mode] [cubase manual] [score editor manual]

audiomonkeys

Post by audiomonkeys »

ahh, thanks for the clarification Steve. I as hoping I could send the video of my session. that would be in the day we live really helpful future. Also for doing ADR or playing back mixes for client
Nuendo 10.2.20, Video Decoder for Avid DNxHD(R) Spectralayers Pro 6 Pro Tools Ultimate 2020.3
Mac Pro 5.1 3.33 Ghz - 12 core, 32 Bg RAM. OS10.12.6 Smart AV Tango +12 fader Ext, Dolby Atmos Suite, Blackmagic Intensity Pro - 5 litres of good Japanese Sake (and more coming) and 100% no CRACK plugins

dr

Post by dr »

audiomonkeys wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 10:58 pm
ahh, thanks for the clarification Steve. I as hoping I could send the video of my session. that would be in the day we live really helpful future. Also for doing ADR or playing back mixes for client
there are plans n place to add these kind of features :)

Return to “VST Connect”